Sunday 13 January 2013

NEW31DC Day 13 - Cheer Yourself Up! Barry M Block Orange

Hi Goddesses



I decided to go VERY simple for today's theme.



As most of you know, I am married to the colour purple.  She calms me and she understands me, and that's exactly how it should be.   Over the last year though, I've developed a bit of a crush on orange.   Especially because I suffer from depression, I've really noticed how orange polish makes me SMILE, so today's post is dedicated to the cheering upping qualities of orange :)


If I could only own 1 orange, this would be it - Block Orange from Barry M.  It's probably the colour that made me fall in love with orange.  It's bright, it's juicy, it's super glossy.  It's just perfect, and I use it a lot, as a base and in nail art.



This is one of Barry's standard polishes, but a bit like Blue Moon, this has a more jelly quality to it, and takes 3 coats to really build up.   The jellyness though is what gives it it's most adorable quality - it's squishiness :)



Ah, you can't go wrong with a bit of Barry.  I love this so much I recycled it for Day 10 and Day 16 :)



Here's what's coming up on the challenge over the next week - there's some really goodies on the way :)




Enjoy xx Love :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips