Monday 7 January 2013

NEW31DC Day 7 - Skittle - Enchanted Polish Skittle

Hi Goddesses



Today is Skittle Day.  Skittles are one of my favourite types of mani - it's permission to be random!




I thought I would be clever and try a variety of untrieds today, all by the same brand, Enchanted Polish.  I bought these in the summer, after EP exploded with popularity but due to the lack of English sun, never got round to wearing them.  Today there is *still* no English sun, but hey ho!



The polishes are being worn in the following order -
- index - Hot Glam Girl, a hot hot pink
- middle - Cranberry Cosmo, a pinky red
- ring - Across The Universe, a blue purple duochrome
- thumb and pinkie - Octopus's Garden - blurple duochrome. With holo !!!


Here's swatches of each individual polish -


Hot Glam Girl


Cranberry Cosmo

Across The Universe

Octopus's Garden




The holo in these polishes isn't the strongest I've ever seen, but the quality is outstanding, particularly on the 2 colour benders.




Application was super smooth and effortless, and actually, I LOVED the skittle effect!  I found I was constantly staring at some part of my mani.



Tomorrow is holo, duochrome or flakie ....  :) xx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips