Wednesday 30 January 2013

NEW31DC Day 30 - Your Favourite Nail Art Technique

Hi Goddesses



Oh I'm so sad that tomorrow's our last day!  I've really enjoyed this challenge and had so much fun with it, as well as being blown away by the manis the other ladies have posted.



I realised recently that splatter is probably my favourite art technique, as well as one of the ones I am best at.  It ALWAYS makes me smile and feel happy, and I also love the element of surprise it provides - you're never *quite* sure how it will turn out :)




This mani was born when I was prepping for Digit-al Dozen Art Week, and I was thinking of just using primary colours.  I'm not quite sure how that became a splatter, but this is undoubtedly one the most dramatic splatters I've ever created.




There's something about this mani that just POPS.  It's so bold and cheerful and brazen :)  wow it makes me happy just to look at it.



The base is my usual - OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - and then I think I used Barry M red, blue and yellow for the primary colours.


Hope you like - tomorrow we go out in a blaze of - ooops! mustn't spoil the surprise!  xxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips