Saturday 22 December 2012

Crumpet Readers Poll 2012 - Big Brand of The Year

Hi Goddesses


Are you ready to start finding out who won ??  This was soooo exciting for me, and I want to thank everybody who took the time to vote for their favourites and add comments.


Let me start by announcing that the winner of the polishes was Sara, who has been contacted and will be receiving her goodies soon!


Each of the posts will work slightly differently, as I also want to cover my personal favourites in each category.  Sometimes I'll do that in a separate post, but today, you and I, we're going to go hand in hand.



I think this year has been an outstanding year for some of the mainstream brands - here are some of my honourable mentions.


ButterLONDON - I think they've had a great year and released some truly stunning and lustful colours.


China Glaze - wow.  WHAT a year!  Consistent creativity.   An almost indecent rate of output.  Every collection was a winner, and they really tried to be leaders of the pack.  Very impressive.



OPI ??  I think they've had a mixed year, but I really do feel like they're starting to turn it around.   Certainly their collections this year have been better than what they've released in the last 2 years.  Hopefully they will continue moving forwards.




And I'm also going to give a shout out to w7, the little British brand who could, who slayed everyone this year with their Nails Inc Sprinkles semi-dupes.


And then of course there's Barry and his M, who this year well and truly left his comfort zone and gave us Gellys, glitters and magnetics.  He was super creative this year :)




So what about you, my lovely readers, what were YOUR favourites ....?


 a tie between Sinful Colors and Butter London.


 my beloved Barry and his M.


 Zoya.  I think Zoya have tried hard this year, but they haven't really touched me.  I'm hoping for a bit more variety from them in 2013.


  with more votes than Zoya and Barry combined, is OPI.   I think OPI also has a lot of brand loyalty.  They were the holy grail for so long, that I think even when they've been in the dumps, people still wish the best for them.  As I said above, I think this has been OPI's best year though for a couple of years.





With twice as many votes as OPI !!

I think China Glaze is a very deserving winner.  They have tried soooo hard this year to be continually inventive and deliver something new.


I'll be back soon with more winners :)

Enjoy xx :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips