Wednesday 13 November 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Black and White Day 3 - Weird But I Like It!

Hi Goddesses



Today's pattern is one I wouldn't have thought of in a million years, but whilst browsing for inspiration, I came across this cushion.

Wall Decal stylish black-and-white seamless pattern - round • PIXERSIZE.com

I was immediately drawn to the delicate lines and the dots and the interconnectedness of the pattern, and so, here we are :)





The hardest part of this mani is that my Barry M Nail Pens did not appreciate being used over Poshe Top Coat.  They really were not having it.  I've got a good 2-3 coats of the pens here, and it's annoying, because I particularly like how fine the line is in the original pattern.





I used my w7 black and white again.  I didn't want to use the pens on top of the polish as they can sometimes cut a groove through your polish.  Maybe I'll have to experiment with matte coat next time, and see if that helps :)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips