Friday 8 November 2013

#33DC Day 20 - A Pattern In Your Wardrobe

Hi Goddesses



This is not the mani I thought I would do for this challenge :)  I started off thinking I would do my winter slippers, but as they are ALSO leopard print, I decided it was just too similar to Day 12.   Then I decided to do my Animal (from The Muppets) t-shirt ... but that didn't go so well.  So quite accidentally, we end up -





HERE.  And here is a blouse I have.  It's a black background, with green berries on it, and white whatevers linking them together.





On base we have w7 Black, the white I used is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and the green is the classic China Glaze, Starboard.





You'll notice my berries aren't identical to the blouse, but I really like them.   I think they capture the essence of the blouse AND the mani looks cool in its own right.




Hurrah!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips