Saturday 23 November 2013

First Look - Literary Lacquers - The Community Collection

Hi Goddesses



I've had a poohey week, but all that eased this morning with the sensational delivery of the best nail mail ever -all 10 polishes in the new Community Collection from Literary Lacquers.




These have all been designed by bloggers and fans and are AMAZING.   It might take me a little while to swatch them, so I thought a YouTube video was a great way to introduce them to you.  Also, a reader suggested it would be great to see what I *think* will be my favourites of a Collection before I swatch them, and then see what actually WAS my favourite once it's swatched - so we play that game too!


Enjoy - and make sure you stalk Amy's Facebook page here for release info xx 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips