Saturday 2 November 2013

#33DC Day 18 - 2 Patterns - OPI Lost On Lombard

Hi Goddesses



Apologies, I am again running late!  It's been a really stressful work week this week, and blogging has had to take the back seat, and will probably need to for a few more days yet.  It means I am super behind with EVERYTHING ... argh!  Still, sometimes nail polish is not the most important thing in life, is it?



Today's prompt is to do a mani featuring 2 patterns, and I opted to go with 2 stamping patterns from Pueen - Pueen11 and Pueen 16.





The base is the stunning OPI Lost On Lombard from the San Francisco Collection.  This has a dream of a formula, and just the right amount of gloss.





The red is slightly browned off, so it's not an "in your face" red.  It's very warm, very autumnal actually, and I really love it.   I can see me wearing this a lot.





The stamping was done with the wonder that is Color Club Harp On It - these Color Clubs are soooo easy to use for stamping, and create such a gorgeous effect.





I especially love the square pattern - it's that 60s, retro vibe that I love.





All in all, it's a combination that really works.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips