Sunday 4 December 2011

More Magnetics - Greeeeen


FASHIONISTA MAGNETISM – Ego Green


Hi Goddesses



Well bless my little thermal socks.  This is awesome!



My good friend Claire acquired 4 magnetic polishes for me in red, blue, green and … oooh can you guess …. purple.  They are by a new UK brand called Fashionista and are only £5 per bottle, which in magnetic terms is CHEAP AS CHIPS.




I wore the red the other day (here) and loved it.  What I didn’t get to tell you was how easily it came off.  I was worried it would be like a duochrome, with some sliding off and the rest sticking like glue, but it literally just glided off my nail.  Amazeballs.



I had low hopes for the green – as you know, green is one of my least fave nail colours – but it was a nice dark forest colour, and I thought it would be different.



Well – would you just LOOK at that.  How amazing is this ?  I cannot *believe* how much contrast the magnet creates, certainly more than the red, and waaaay more than the blue (I am starving myself of the purple; sometimes I love anticipation J).



This veers between a darkened electric mint green and a green so metallic it’s almost black.  Personally I LOVE that this is so extreme.  I put this on exactly the same as all the others, but feel I got 10 times the impact.  Maybe I just shook this one better, who knows lol.



Definite win.



Enjoy J xx 

J

Top Tip – if you’re ever unsure what a nail colour looks like, go to Google images, which will give you plenty of contrasts and compares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips