Friday 18 November 2011

Wet n Wild - READY TO POUNCE


Nails I Love


WET N WILD – Ready to Pounce

Hi Goddesses



Today we have a delicious beauty from the ON THE PROWL Collection.  Unlike a lot of you, I didn’t want the whole collection, but being a purple whore … yup, I had to have this one J



Ready to Pounce is evilly, decayingly, purple.  It’s the pure colour of Hallowe’en – a dark heart dissolving in filth and decadence.  It’s also the polish ALL the witches are wearing.  Fact.  It’s purple, but only a witch’s eye can tell it’s not black.



Ready To Pounce is the colour of blackened plum skin, sashaying on that line between black and purple.  It’s DARK, really dark, but it just about stays purple.  The shimmer is all purple too, with some unexpected warmth (you can see this in the bottle shot).



I am loving this a LOT.  I am convinced I was a witch in a previous life, so this just screams at my ancestral heart.  This is black black magic, voodoo, chopped animals, wings of bats, and cobwebs – this isn’t a Disney witch, this is a cave dwelling warty witch.



Aah, I do like to get carried away J  but nothing can deny that for me this is a BRILLIANT colour, sheer destructive witchcraft.



My only complaint with this is the brush and the application.  I have other Wet n Wilds, and they go on fine, but this one didn’t want to apply evenly at all (altho after 2 coats we just about got there).  It’s almost as if the bristles on the brush are cheap vinyl ones, and the polish just doesn’t want to work with them.  Anyhow, minor complaint.


Cackle cackle and bats wings!  Enjoy J

J

Top Tip – if you’re ever unsure what a nail colour looks like, go to Google images, which will give you plenty of contrasts and compares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips