Friday 18 November 2011

Deborah Lippmann - The Lady Is A Tramp


Nails I Love


DEBORAH LIPPMANN – Lady Is A Tramp


Hi Goddesses



I LOVE red nails.  Always have, always will.  And I especially like red nails when I have cut them short – they seem to look more dramatic for some reason, plus they chip less – and they really compliment my ivory+ skin tone.



If I’m honest, I didn’t REALLY need to buy this polish, but the name was soooo appealing that I did lol, and instead ebayed some of my other reds which were pretty much identical.



There is nothing unique or special about this red, but it’s lovely.  It’s a nice bright pillarbox red, just starting to turn dark.  There’s just a hint of those cherry tones that would be on the way if this got any darker.  It’s beautiful.



So why would you buy it ?

* It’s a Lippmann !!!
* The bottle – it’s STILL my favourite bottle shape.  Classic and classy and the bottle to me reflects the price – it FEELS right
* This is pretty much your perfect standard red
* It’s super glossy.  As you’ll see from the photos, this was hard to flatten – the shine is just in every photo, especially after Poshe went on top



So, my lovely Lippmann red.   Very similar to a thousand other reds out there.  Except she’s a Lippmann.  With a very cool name.  And a swell bottle.

Enjoy J  xxx

J

Top Tip – if you’re ever unsure what a nail colour looks like, go to Google images, which will give you plenty of contrasts and compares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips