Saturday 22 September 2012

Haul! Birthday Group & Swapsies

Hi Goddesses


It was my birthday at the end of August, and as I am in a birthday polish group I was very excited by what the mailman might bring me!


How the polish group works is that you have 12 girls, each assigned to 1 month of the year, and each month everybody else buys the birthday girl a present.  I had hinted STRONGLY that I would love the entire Crows Toes Collection and I literally squealed when I arrived home from work on my birthday to find this -



What was so exciting was a) I knew by the fact that it had come from Overall Beauty that it WAS the Crows Toes, and b) - what were the odds of it actually arriving on my birthday??  I call that good karma.


Let's peek inside the box :)








MY CROW'S TOES - thank you Bee, Kerrie, Claire, Emma, Lyncia, Stella, Tara, Jewli, Stephanie and Sam.


I also received a couple of extras from Kerrie- thank you


and from Momma (we had already swapped birthday pressies ooooh 4 months before our birthdays lol) - thank you.




So, I was very happy with my birthday pressies.  Being me, I also HAD to buy myself a pressie - you can see that in the next haul post!


I also had some fantastic swaps over the last few weeks.


I finally snagged NARS Purple Rain, one of my biggest lemmings, in a blog sale.



And I got these amazing lovelies in a swap with the lovely Katee



I swapped with Jess (sorry for the fuzzy pic)



and then I got Glacier Bay Blues in a blog sale - classic OPI !!



2 more haul posts to come, maybe not today.  My birthday treats to myself ... and then my normal naughtiness!

Enjoy xx :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips