Monday 18 June 2012

Celebration 500 Guest Post - Sarah from Spellbinding Nails

Hi Goddesses


Another guest post today from a "special" friend.  I like to tease her and call her Stamping Sarah because she is a stamping goddess / ninja / Goliath.


Her blog is Spellbinding Nails and I truly think she has helped take stamping to a whole new level.  It's not just what she stamps, but what she stamps it OVER - her bases are works of art on their own.  Plus, she's incredibly generous with her knowledge (and inside scoop on when new plates will be released).


I love what she's done so much - thank you Sarah, it's wonderful xx :)



Hey Guys!

The Crumpet kindly asked me to be a part of her awesome 500th Celebration Month - How could I say no to this awesome lady!
I love The Crumpet's passion for all things Polish related! - She unlocks a lot of people's passions and skills through 'Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge' , 'Adventures in stamping' & 'Monkey see Monkey do Mondays ' - And I'm glad to have her as a friend!


Here is my manicure that I came up with - Inspired by The Crumpet =D.



For this Manicured I used :

- La Femme Beauty - Lilac Cream.
- Beauty UK - Lilac Girl.
- Rimmel London - 5 in 1 Nail Care
HB15.




To create the base ( See Below) of my manicure i used:

- I applied two coats of Beauty UK's Lilac Girl to my thumb and Ring finger.
- I then applied two coats of La Femme Beauty's Lilac Cream to my Index, 
Middle and Pinky.
- I then applied one coat of B.O Nail Polish's Glitter Star Silver Nail Polish to 
each nail - followed by one coat of Rimmel London's 5 in 1 Nail Care.



Here is a picture of the HB15 image plate that I used to 
create my manicure. It can be purchased from Here.



-
Thanks for stopping By!

Hugs!

xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips