Sunday 14 December 2014

25 Days of Bloggers- Lady Maid Nails

Hi Goddesses



Do you follow Lady Maid Nails?   If you don't, you really should, and here's why -

- a wide variety of nail art from "ooh I can do that" to "how on earth did she do that"

- a mix of patterns and art, great swatches and flawless stamping

- Amanda has a great mix n match approach to her manis, with art often only on one nail

- a really nice mix of a blog


Here's Amanda, in her own words - 

I'm a stay at home mommy/blogger who began blogging as an artistic release in the mod=st girlie way possible in a house full of boys. My niche is complex detail work, but I also love stamping.  

Amanda's is a blog that I have really noticed in the last few months.  I enjoy almost everything she posts, and most of all, I love the variety, and the fact that, most of the time, what she does is not too complex.  She also tags every post with a degree of difficulty and how long you can expect it to take - how awesome is that?







 




Wanna follow Amanda?





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips