Tuesday 16 December 2014

25 Days of Bloggers - Cubbiful

Hi Goddesses



Do you follow Cubbiful?   If you don't, you really should, and here's why -

- bold, simple nail art

- nail art that's easy to replicate on your own nails

- balanced with more intricate manis (executed simply) which take your breath away

- bright, happy, colourful nails!


Here's Mina, in her own words - 

 I started blogging to let off steam and have something else to occupy my mind other than life's same old same old. That's why my motto is 'A mani a day keeps the doctor away'
I do the occasional product review and swatches but nail art is definitely my thing.


Like her closest nail buddies, Paulina's Passions and Polished Elegance, I have been following Mina for about 2 years now, mainly through Crumpet's Nail Tarts.  I've seen her grow from novice to expert, and I love how much bolder her nail art is now that she has so much confidence.

kawaii happy birthday nails

gradient candy nails with freehand lollipops

Kiko No.327 

 Maths nails

Art Deco geometric pattern nails with studs

vintage polka dots floral nails


31DC2014 - Day 7: B&W Nails

Inocos Soneto

nail art inspired by @missmindful



Wanna follow Mina?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips