Monday 14 October 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Skittles! For Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi Goddesses




It's Skittles Week on The Digit-al Dozen this week, and I am SOOOOOO excited.  I've wanted to do a skittles week for ages!




Why?  Well because they're fun.  They're quick and easy.  They allow you to use more than 1 untried at a time AND they are a great way to experiment.  Example - pissed off with watermarbling after just one nail?  Don't worry, make it 1 nail in your skittle!




It's also an ALL NEW Digit-al Dozen this month as we welcome Emily, Nory, Shelly and Jolene - I am sure they are all going to be fabulous.  And talking of fabulous, have you checked out the new Digital Dozen blog and FB page yet?  We've created a whole online experience to share our love of nail art, and all the tips we've picked up along the way.  Make sure you click HERE to go to the blog, where can follow us in every way possible :)




So, finally, today's skittles.   I decided to do some breast cancer awareness skittles, as I hadn't done a BCA mani yet.  I love how the whole beauty community comes together to support this issue - hopefully soon there will be a cure.




And YES that is a boobie on my middle nail lol!  And the cancer ribbon on my ring finger.  After that we have a gradient, some dots and a little bit of doodling.  Simples.




For this mani I used OPI Hoodoo Voodoo from my heap of untrieds, plus my most used pink, OPI Sparrow Me The Drama.  "Skin" and subtlety courtesy of Barry M Matte Vanilla.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips