Thursday 10 October 2013

Autumn Week - Aaaand Sometimes, We Try To Be TOO Clever

Hi Goddesses




Today's mani was going to be sooooo awesome, but the idea just didn't translate onto the nail, so I am fulla sad :(





On base we have the divine Barry M Mocha, rich, chocolatey matte brown goodness.





I then thought it would be a great idea to stamp it in holo, to show the changing seasons, and THEN I had the even cleverer idea to stamp with a peach and a green holo to further depict the colours of autumn.





So I turned to my trusty Color Club holos - Kismet and Cosmic Fate - and striped them over one of my LLC plates, which is full of itty bitty pretty leaves.





And yeah .... can you tell I used 2 colours? Nooooooo.   Does it look like I put extra thought into this?  Nooooooo.  Is it fabulous?   Nah - disappointed :(




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips