Thursday 25 April 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - Day 4 - Bright Daisies

Hi Goddesses



It's a sign of how messed up my schedule is that I am blogging about a mani I am still wearing!  Not only that, I've worn it for 4 days, which must be some sort of CrumpetLand record lol.



So I went floral for this one too.  I don't know why, all I can see in my head at the moment is pink and red and orange and flowers!   



Just a reminder of my polishes - all China Glaze - Purple Panic (pink), Style Wars (orange), Towel Boy Toy (turquoise).  I also used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base.



I wanted to create bright daisy shapes, and I did that - BUT it bugs me and amuses me that they got larger and larger!  The thumb is the first nail I did, and it's SO much better than the others!



I used a small dotting tool to add some turquoise embellishment (as green was out of the question), and I like the subtle variety it brings.



So that's the end of this month's Tri Polish Challenge - we'll be back next month with more :)


Enjoy xx :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips