Sunday 16 October 2011

OPI Muppets - DIVINE SWINE


Nails I Love

OPI Muppets – Divine Swine

Hi Goddesses



Another fabulous glitter from the Muppets Collection, and this one is the total twin of Gettin Miss Piggy With It.  They are identical in every way except their base glitter.




I decided to layer this over Sally Hansen LACEY LILAC as I didn’t like how GMPWI looked on its own. I also wanted to layer it over something pale enough that I would be able to evaluate the small glitter.  The combo works really well, but I do wish I’d done it over a really dark purple – I think that will look stellar!



Divine Swine is a clear base packed with violet micro glitter and silver discs.  You can wear this on its own, but as I say, I thought GMPWI looked a little threadbare on its own, and I would prefer not to spend all afternoon removing the 4 layers that would be necessary for full opacity.




This has a remarkably smooth feel for a glitter, and like the other Muppet glitters, you might find you need to dab this on, rather than spreading it on.




I don’t quite wow this one like I thought I would, but it’s still a keeper.  I think I need to get my purple lorryload of polishes out to find the ones it works best with.

Enjoy J


J

Top Tip – if you’re ever unsure what a nail colour looks like, go to Google images, which will give you plenty of contrasts and compares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips