Sunday 23 October 2011

GLITTER GAL Red Holo Sparkle


Nails I Love

GLITTER GAL – Red Sparkle

Hi Goddesses



So this is the 3rd in my holy trinity of red holo posts.  We started with OPI DS Ruby (here), which was a bit meh; then we had Glitter Gal Red (here) which was a whole lot of happy; and now we have Glitter Gal RED SPARKLE.




So before I go any further, you may want to grab either – a tissue for drooling, or an oxygen mask to help you breathe …  Let’s start by looking at her next to her sister, Glitter Gal Red Holo.




So, Glitter Gal RED HOLO SPARKLE.  Just to be clear, that means she is red.  And holo.  And she sparkles.  Red – holo – sparkle.  Red holo sparkle.  My.  If holo was my coke, I have just fallen off the wagon and found my heroin.




This baby is to die for !!!!

Seriously, look at her!!  She’s red.  Not just “mmm well I guess I could be red”, or “yeh, I’ll be red in a lame ass pinky way”. No.  This baby is R-E-D.  Red.  She has depth.  She has roots.  She has vibe.  She is deeply, plushly, bloodly red.




And then there’s the holo.  Oh man, the holo.  This looks in natural light like how my other holo look under the halogen light: amazing.  This shimmers without even thinking about it.  It’s like Beyonce – sexy and with moves, yet she’s not even aware how normal girls don’t have that ability !!  Man, this is one awesome polish.




And then we have the sparkle.  In truth, I was a little worried about the sparkle.  I thought it might kill the holo or detract from it.  What I never ever contemplated for a second was that it would make it 100000000000 times more amazing!




Holo!!  With sparkle!  Look at her!!  Look at how the sparkle isn’t actually some grubby glitter, but just a courser type of holo that shines more easily than your normal stuff!  Call it Holo Intense.  Wow, I cannot stop staring.  Doesn’t she look like pure fire?



GLITTER GAL Red Sparkle just crashed into my Top 10 in Number 1 position.  Not only that, I am going to wear this every day for the rest of my life.  Well, actually, that’s not true is it, but in my heart it is, and if I were genuinely capable of monogamy with just 1 polish, this would be it.

Goddesses, get to Leah Anne’s website fast as you can – your life will never be as good as it can be until you have this baby in your life.

Amaze J


J

Top Tip – if you’re ever unsure what a nail colour looks like, go to Google images, which will give you plenty of contrasts and compares.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips