Thursday 2 October 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Teal - Pahlish This Song Is Ending

Hi Goddesses



Firstly, it's great to see so many of you taking part in the 52 Week Challenge, AND loving the laid back nature of it.  It's not too late to join in - just come and find us on Facebook.






The 2nd part of this week's challenge is TEAL, which is why you saw so many people use teal for their gradient (which was the pattern part of the challenge).  I've chosen this stunner from Pahlish.






This Song Is Ending is a great green-based teal with copper shimmer.  My camera hates teals, and as you can see, this one totally blew its mind.  It's really struggling to capture this polish, which was gorgeous in person.  Beautiful thought it is, it has one flaw - it did stain, so be sure to wear good base coat!






I wasn't going to stamp over it, but when I saw the copper, knew that that was what I wanted to add on top, so I picked this anarchic pattern from MoYou Back To The 80s 04.






The copper is Cosmic Fate from Color Club and it's crazy holo-tastic.  I use these holos a lot for stamping, and they never fail to blow me away.






For a bit of definition I decided to also add some skinny tips, and I really like the extra detail this provided.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips