Tuesday 7 October 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - 3 Colour Gradient with Illamasqua

Hi Goddesses



Firstly, can I say how exciting is it to see so many of you take part in our new challenge.  It's been really interesting to see how you have played it - whether you've combined the themes, or done them separately.






For now, I'm continuing to do them separately, and this week's Pattern prompt is 3-colour gradient.






For my colours I chose 3 Illasmasqua lovelies - 
* Ruthless - red
* Poke - purple
* Obsess - pink






I did a sloppy gradient with these 3 and I loved how they smooshed together.  There's something very happy about his colour combo that makes me go ooooooh.





Don't forget to check out all the other brilliant ladies in the challenge.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips