Tuesday 23 September 2014

Literary Lacquers Skittle - Aunt Beast meets Megatron

Hi Goddesses



As I've mentioned, I had the best time a few weeks ago playing with the new Wrinkle In Time collection from Literary Lacquers.  All the polishes play with each other so nicely that nail art was BOUND to happen.






This is the first of many, and it's so simple, it might just be my favourite.






This features Aunt Beast and the purple drama of Megatron (which is slightly muted by sitting on Auntie's base).   I especially love how gritty Aunt Beast looks in these photos.  She's completely smooth to the touch, but I love how she looks a little bit dirty.





I did some zig zag chevrons using my nail stickers, and then did something I don't often do - picked out some matching rhinestones for the other nails.





Top tip - I obeyed the Nailasaurus and used tweezers to place my stickers.  It really was easier, and much simpler to get them to move 1mm to the left too!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips