Tuesday 30 September 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - 2 Colour Gradient with Morgan Taylor

Hi Goddesses



Today is SUUUUUCH an exciting day!   It's the launch of the awesome 52 Week Pick and Mix Challenge :)



Most weeks, I will be doing both of the challenges.  The first challenge this week is the PATTERN challenge, which is a 2 colour gradient.   





I chose 2 fabulous untried Morgan Taylor polishes - Berry Contrary (the darker one) and PS I Love You (the paler one), and I couldn't have hoped for them to look more amazing together.





This is one of my sloppy gradients, and I LOVE how this has puddled and mushed together.  Lilac perfection!





I then stamped with this fabulous huge flower image from MoYou Pro XL plate 14.





I love everything about this, and how it works with the gradient and also allows the gradient to shine through.





It also reminds me of the super gorgeous freehand flowers Alice does on One Nail To Rule Them All.





See you on Thursday for this week's colour theme - Teal.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips