Thursday 24 July 2014

De-Vaulting OPI San Francisco Swatches

Hi Goddesses



Oh yeh, it's amazing what still lives in the vault!  Nearly a year on, here are some OPI swatches hahah.


First up Dining Al Frisco.  I didn't like this one - too frosty and the shade of blue was just nasty for my skin.





Next we have Embarca Dare Ya which I really destested (are you understanding why these never made it to the blog lol).  Again far too frosty / pearly and just a really meh colour.  It reminded me of baubles on a Christmas tree, and not in a good way.




And finally we have It's All San Andreas Fault, a taupe texture which I actually liked, although I am not sure how much I would ever want to wear it.  This stayed in the vault because of the hideous break I am trying to hide on the ring finger lol.





So, this is why some posts linger in the vault - Debbie didn't like them and COULD NOT BE ARSED to blog about them lol.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips