Tuesday 22 July 2014

Celestial Cosmetics - Men of Mayhem

Hi Goddesses



I am a SUCKER for bright pink or magenta polishes, holos in particular, and as soon as I saw this one, pretty much knew I had to have it.  Luckily for me, Nicky included it in my review bundle!





This is the other Celestial polish I want to marry.  Don't you think we'd be happy?  We'd trip around in a berry haze, all decadent and juicy, and we'd puzzle the butterflies with our shimmery beauty.  We'd scoff at the fruit, so boring in comparison, and then we'd tempt you into mischief, cos we're just SO pretty.





Yeh, my head is a weird place, but wow I love this polish!  It's everything a great polish should be - intense, juicy, oozing glamour and just drop dead gorgeous.





I'm sorry I had to include eleventy billion photos (did that sound sincere?  cos really, I am not at all apologetic), but how else to show you the shimmery, lit-from-within, bendier-than-a-russian-gymnast holo glow?  And just LOOK at that hiss of violet .....  aaaaaaaah.





You can buy Nicky's amazing polishes HERE and follow her on Facebook HERE.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips