Tuesday 17 September 2013

Neon Candy Stripes

Hi Goddesses



Today we have a mani that didn't quite go according to plan, but reminds me of boiled sweets lol.




This started as a neon splodgerama using -
China Glaze Papaya Punch
Sally Hansen Limestone
w7 Fuchsia
Sation Flirt
and a white NYC polish




I never quite got the base how I wanted it - I think I was aiming for something a little more defined, but in the end it all sort of smoooooshed together.




I then added the white stripes on top, and although it might annoy some people, I really like that some of the colours in this mani bleed into the white. It gives it a random quality that appeals to me.




I'll definitely do this mani again, as it lends itself to so many colours.



Boiled sweets anyone?  Enjoy xx :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips