Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Euphoria of ManGlaze Mink Mitten

Hi Kittens



Today I have my first ManGlaze swatch for you.  It's not actually the first one I got, or even wore, but it's the first one to hit the airwaves :)



Mink Mitten is a gorgeous steely lilac.  Deep, complex and captivating, this goes on a like dream and dries like a summer breeze.




This is laden with silver and plush like a short-haired lilac kitten.  It's gorgeous lol.  All the ManGlazes I have tried apply perfectly.




My big question mark was how it would wear, especially as polishes chip really easily on me.  Well, I ended up wearing this for 3 days - can't argue with that.


I wore this layered with Lynnderella on one hand and THIS (LA Girl Glitter Addict Euphoria) on the other.  




In the bottle, Euphoria is as gobsmacking as a purple glitter gets.  On the nails, not so much.  For this, I think I am mostly to blame - I don't think I shook my bottle enough, so I have loads of small glitter on my nails, but not enough of the bigger, more dramatic pieces.




This combo was made for each other.  Euphoria is the same colour, but a few clicks darker than Mink Mitten, and the 2 complimented each other like vodka and more vodka - sensational!  The metallic of the glitter mixed well with the steely base of the matt polish, fusing them both into a steely purple foil.




To be honest, I utterly adore ALL the Glitter Addict polishes.  They're reasonably priced and they come in a great mix of colours.  I love 'em.


Enjoy xx :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips