Sunday 14 August 2011

NAILS I LOVE - Zoya - JANA


Nails I Love



ZOYA – Jana



So, another Smoke & Mirrors temptress.  I had mixed feelings about Jana as she’s another “perfect taupe” and I don’t know how many more of them I can afford to own!!



In the bottle, she looked a bit gooey, a bit like a chocolate milkshake, but slid effortlessly on to the nail to create … the perfect taupe!  I am totally a sucker for taupes.  I think they always look classy, elegant and effortless, and somehow, they always make your fingers seem longer J



Jana is a lovely medium – not too light, not too dark – and in the right light does what all taupes should, and carries a little hint of lavender within her.  It’s this subtlety that makes her beautiful and a keeper.  Smoky, glossy, and just a little bit special.



Oh and this is what she looks like when she goes jungle! 



I wanted to have a little bit of a practice before I took her off, so did some leopard spots with OPI’s Give Me The Moon and Essie’s Merino Cool.





Lol - have fun my lovelies :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips