Friday 8 January 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pale Blue base

Hi Goddesses




I hope you've had an amazing festive period and New Year.  We're back, in the Crumpet's Nail Tarts with the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge, and the pattern half of the challenge is back!






This week's theme is pale blue base - and for my base I chose the gorgeous Elderberry by Barry M.  It's not just a beautiful pale blue, it's dusty and creamy, not white-based, and I adore it.







I then sprinkled some magic over it - Earth, Wind and Fire by Indigo Bananas.  This is a crazy amazing flakie of pastel deliciousness - and it looked even more awesome in real life than it does in these photos.  Seriously, if you haven't got this yet, I recommend you grab it - it's totally unlike any other flakie I've got - AND it has holo dust in it.






My pattern prompt was circles and I got stampy.   I also saw it as a perfect excuse to use my new a-England Spirit of the Moors, a stunning cobalt holo.   Usually, a-Englands stamp brilliantly, but this didn't turn out as stellar as I hoped.  I think it's because the pattern is thinly etched.  I just wanted this to be BOLDER.







But seriously, that flakie .....






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips