Monday 24 February 2014

Above The Curve - Anona

Hi Goddesses



The next couple of Above The Curve polishes I have for review come in art form.  You've still got some swatch photos, but then you'll also get to see how I played around with them.






We start with Anona - you know my history with greens.  This is a green MADE for the Crumpet Bin lol and yet - wow!  how extraordinary is it?






This is a murky olive green YET it's speckled with gold flakes that give it an intense light - as you can see from some of the photos, so much light it GLOWS.






This is some serious witchcraft, and though the colour itself doesn't make my green-resistant heart pitter-patter, I LOVE the overall effect of this polish.  It's an absolute stunner.






When it was time to play, I reached for this aboriginal pattern from MoYou Explorer 05.  It's a fabulous pattern, and I can see LOTS of uses for it.






I used to gold, to match the flakes in the polish, but then matted it.  Although the matting does dull the drama of the polish slightly, it was absolutely necessary - without it there was just too much shiny shiny going on.





Super simple, but for me, super gorgeous.


This polish was sent to me for an honest reivew.  You can buy Above The Curve HERE.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips