Saturday 18 February 2012

China Glaze Prismatics - Full Spectrum

Hi Goddesses



Yay, it's the last one !!  Lol.  I do like these Prismatics, but scraping off 6 lots of grit in 2 days?  Brutal, brutal.




This is Full Spectrum, the pink one, and I guess this one is exactly what it says on the tin.  There is a LOT of pink going on, from the paler base to the scattered glitter - I feel I see less variety in this one, but it could just be a trick of the light.




I think this looks best over the 2 nails that had bases - the index had Color Club Jack n Jill, and the ring finger has Zoya Dawn.







This is very Disney Princess pink, very ballet pink, and whilst it looks cute, it's just not a colour I would personally wear.  I don't know whether I'm running out of things to say or whether this one just entrances me less than the others.  It's certainly my personal loser of the set lol.




So, one more post to go - the round up.  What do you think of them so far?




Emjoy xx :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips